The SuperMondays Network
The SuperMondays Network is a scheme that we have setup to help other usergroups in the North East region. We know how hard it is to setup and manage a usergroup and we want to help you. The Network was setup to provide other groups some (or all) of the following services:
- Equipment — We have many presentation tools including projectors, screens and pointers that you can borrow for free.
- Marketing — If appropriate, we can help to promote your event.
- Organisational Support — We can give you advice on how to setup the organisational structure of your user group. Do you want to keep it informal? Or perhaps setup a not-for-profit company to manage the group? We can help you with these decisions
- Funding — We are not flush with cash, but, we may be able to help you to fund some of the costs of running your usergroup (i.e. or user groups rather than for individuals or for training). For example we may be able to cover the cost of providing food and drink at your event, or perhaps the cost of the venue hire or even the expenses of your speakers.
- Event Management — Sometimes we can help with aspects of your event management, including venue selection, catering, sign in desk and all of the other crap that goes with running an event.
- Raising Sponsorship — If you want to raise sponsorship we may be able to help you. We are contacted regularly by public and private companies who want to sponsor usergroups. We may be able to help you locate a sponsor!
If you run a usergroup in the North East of England (Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham & Middlesbrough) and you want to discuss how we can help you please get in contact.